my fav top 10 racks in hollywood ever this was a hard one


ok so here my top 10 fav racks it was really hard to think of cause so many girls in hollywood has nice racks.

10.nikki cox-she has always been one my fav

9.beverley mitchell-she has a banging rack 



8.leah remini-she has nice rack 

7.scarlett johansson- her rack should be in everybody top 10

6.lindsay lohan-ok i know but her rack is nice

5.lacey chabert-is a 100% hottie

4.velvet sky-she deff has a nice rack 

3.jennifer love hewitt-her rack was only thing good about i know what you did last summer 


2.christina hendricks-what rack she has nice!!


1.katy perry-if i could chose anygood girl to have walk around topless forever it deff be her 



You have read this article top 10 with the title my fav top 10 racks in hollywood ever this was a hard one. You can bookmark this page URL http://profundolhar.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-fav-top-10-racks-in-hollywood-ever.html. Thanks!